Fansipan Climbing - Challenge for Conquerers 3 Days
Vietnam is a multi-nationality country. It has 54 ethnic groups with about 86 million people and Sapa is one of famous travel destination for all customers want to understand about the culture, custom and local life. VietnamtripAdvisor Travel aim to find truly unique ways to travel and explores Sapa, we make sure, Sapa Tours from VietnamtripAdvisor Travel has daring to show the different, exciting and amazing. We offer all of Sapa tour, Sapa Travel Guide, Sapa Treckking, Sapa adventure. Let’s take your bag and go.
FANSIPAN CLIMBING - CHALLENGE FOR CONQUERERS 3 DAYS
(Sapa - Fasipan Peak)
|Night 01:||Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Night on train - Saturday|
At 20h15, VietnamtripAdvisor travel's guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi. Transfer to railway station for a night train at 21h15 to Sapa (Soft sleeper with A/C - Shared 4 bed cabin). Spend a night on train.
Services included: Transport, guide and train ticket.
|Day 01:||Lao Cai - Sapa - 2,100m (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Upon arrival in Lao Cai Station, welcome by our guide holding a board with your name on, then drive up hill to Sapa, enjoy breakfast before start a jeep to Shin Chai village, start trekking down hills then up to 2100 m high.
You and your guide, porter put together camping and prepare for dinner. Sitting around the campfire is friendly and adventurous. This may be once in a lifetime experience.
Services included: Transport, guide, meals, entrance fee, climbing permission, porters and camp.
|Day 02:||Experience Indochina Roof At 3,143m (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
This day is just for you and tour guide. The porter is required to stay at the camp to look after all your gears. A hard trek heads up to the top, but ropes are unnecessary. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend to the same camp for dinner and overnight.
Services included: Guide, meals, entrance fee and camp.
|Day 03:||Get Down - Sapa Leisure - Lao Cai - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)|
Head down hillsides to the Heavenly Gate that is famous for its stunning universal view then a jeep to return you to Sa Pa after seeing the Silver waterfall halfway along.
Having shower, time to discover Sapa town on your own. Finally transfer to Lao Cai for a night train back Hanoi. Night on train.
At 05h00am in next day, Tour ends.
Services included: Transport, guide, meals, entrance fee and train ticket.
|Tour Cost||In USD/ Person based on the categories below: (Applied up to 31 Dec 2013)|
+ Transportation for Lao Cai - Sapa - lao cai, English speaking guide on tour; Meals mentioned above; Entrance fee for sites visited; Climbing permission, Climbing insurance, Poters taking camp and furniture (not your own bags), Train tickets - shared 4 soft sleepers cabin with A/C (private cabin base on request!)
+ Drinks, telephone , laundry, personal expense, Airfare, Payment services charge by credit card or bank transfer or other services not mentioned in the itinerary
+ What to bring with:
- Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery), thick socks.
- Warm jacket and pullover (air expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
- Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
- Flash light
- Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
- First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills...)
- Personal hygiene stuffs
- Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
- Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
- Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
- All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek, avoid getting yourself suffering from the unnecessary burden
- Trousers dressing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
- Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, don't deviate.
- Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
- Always get yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast..